Hybrid Power Stations
Currently we are developing Hybrid Power Stations on 14 small Greek Islands, consisting of 24.4 MWp RES (Photovoltaic) capacity combined with 64.2 MWh Lithium-Ion Batteries Storage capacity respectively
NEANDROS provides the following services:
- Market research, feasibility study, Business Plan
- Design & Engineering
- Project Management
- Operation & Maintenance
Wind & PV Power Stations (completed)
In the field of Renewable Energy Sources (RES), NEANDROS has developed on behalf of its customers:Photovoltaic Parks (2007), with a total power of 7.5MWp:
- Thebes I 100KWp
- Thebes II 1.2 MWp
- Thebes III 1.8 MWp
- Thebes IV 3MWp
- 15 smaller parks with a total capacity of 1.4 MWp.
Wind Farms (2011), with a total capacity of 63.6MW:
- WP Zarakes I, power 3.0MW, in Evia.
- WP Zarakes II, power 28.8MW, in Evia.
- WP Epanosifis, power 6.3MW, in Crete.
- WP Antirrio, power 28.8MW, in Etoloakarnania.